Agilent is the fastest growing oscilloscope vendor in the world since 1997. *
Why? Because we work continually to bring you oscilloscopes with imaginative capabilities that meet your toughest demands.
Pick one of these ways to choose the right oscilloscope for your budget and requirements:
- Use convenient filters online to zero in on the best option with the Oscilloscope Select and Compare Table
- Get an overview of our selection from hand-helds to the fastest scope on the planet with the Agilent Oscilloscope Selection Guide
- Navigate to the family that best meets your needs using the links in the “More Information” section below.
- Digital Oscilloscope Select and Compare
Compare: Digital Oscilloscope & Analog Scopes. Portable, high bandwidth & deep memory oscilloscope solutions, probes and accessories.
- U1600 Series handheld oscilloscope (4 models)
20 MHz to 40 MHz handheld oscilloscope with a color display that are a dual-channel scope, true RMS DMM, and real time data logger in one.
- USB Modular Oscilloscope
Agilent's U2700A Series USB Modular Oscilloscopes with 100MHz and 200MHz bandwidth models
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series Economy DSO and MSO Oscilloscope (12 models)
70 MHz to 200 MHz digital storage and mixed signal economy oscilloscopes with the largest screen, the deepest memory, the only built-in function generator and the fastest waveform update rates in its class.
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series Economy DSO and MSO Oscilloscope (14 models)
100 MHz to 500 MHz digital storage and mixed signal economy oscilloscopes with the largest screen, the deepest memory, the only built-in function generator and the fastest waveform update rates in its class, plus the ability to add serial bus.
- 1000 Series performance economy oscilloscope (6 models)
60 MHz to 200 MHz economy oscilloscopes with 3 bandwidth options, 2 or 4 channels and 10 kpts memory depth per channel.
- InfiniiVision 5000 Series portable oscilloscope (6 models)
100, 300 and 500 MHz 2-channel and 4-channel portable scopes with 100,000 waveforms/sec update rate, 2 or 4 channels, and 8 Mpts of memory.
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series portable MSO and DSO oscilloscope (16 models)
100 MHz to 1 GHz digital storage and mixed signal scopes with multiple channel options, DSO to MSO upgrade capability, and a battery option.
- 6000L Series rack-mountable oscilloscope (3 models)
100 MHz to 1 GHz space-saving rack-mountable scopes that are LXI class C compliant with a built-in web browser control for remote operation.
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series portable MSO and DSO oscilloscope (14 models)
100 MHz to 1 GHz digital storage and mixed signal scopes with DSO to MSO upgrade capability, the industry's largest screen, the industry's fastest uncompromised update rate and a new front panel design with automatic search and navigate capability.
- Infiniium 8000 Series Windows-based oscilloscope ( 4 models)
600 MHz to 1 GHz digital storage and mixed signal scopes with Open Windows XP Pro® operating System, up to 128 Mpts of memory, and InfiniiScan.
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO oscilloscope (8 models)
600 MHz to 4 GHz digital storage and mixed signal oscilloscopes with the world's first scope-based protocol viewer, up to 1 Gpts memory, and the industry's largest screen
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series high-performance oscilloscope (12 models)
2.5 GHz to 13 GHz high-performance real-time lab scopes with up to 1 Gpts deep memory, upgradeable bandwidth, and the industry's lowest noise floor. DSA models additionally include 50M memory, EZJIT+, and Serial Data Analysis software.
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series High-Performance Oscilloscope
16 GHz to 32 GHz real-time lab scopes with up to 2 Gpts memory, the industry’s highest real-time scope measurement accuracy, the industry’s only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system, and the industry’s first application-specific measurement software.
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers
Instruments designed to deliver 8 channels of 40/GSa/s sampling rates in a 7U high 19-inch rack mount package with full oscilloscope capability maintained.
- 86100 DCA wideband sampling oscilloscope
The 86100C Infiniium DCA-J combines extremely high accuracy and repeatability with outstanding ease of use to simplify characterizing signals from 50 MHz to >90 GHz.
- Oscilloscope Probes
A wide selection of high-performance oscilloscope probes and oscilloscope probe accessories to help you get the most out of your scope.
- Oscilloscope Software
Overview: The industry’s largest selection of compliance and debugging application-specific oscilloscope software including USB 2.0, HDMI, SATA, DDR memory, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, PCI EXPRESS, I2C/SPI, and more.
- Oscilloscope Accessories
Make measurements faster and more convenient with accessories for oscilloscopes